Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates on "Updates!"

Now after doing something other than gaming, my mood had return to normal. Now I choose to see things optimistically. About the chatbox size... Oh well, it does gives it a secretive look, which is kinda nice. *shrugs*

I am... STILL...
1) trapped at home
2) playing Space Ranger 2: Reboot for quite some time
3) not playing other games
4) not studying
5) forgetting quite a number of spellings for not using them
6) still thinking of which U i'm going
CHANGES!:
7) in BETTER mood of doing anything
8) TRYING to restore my firmer muscular tissues on my limbs (just went cycle a bit)
9) a zombie KILLER (killing zombies which are trying to overwhelm me... =/)
10) helping out with my bro's assignments
11) Went to Disted to show "Jonathan Woo Bee Sieow Wei Jian" my NUS offer letter (yup, that's a person's name, not two. But he's not muslim though... =P)
...

moodometer: [////////////------------]

Aah... That's better... =)

3 comments:

ShimmerVoid said...

O_O!!! Moar space rangers ! Time to get a new game maybe? Let me recommend one ! Freespace 2 ! :P

Mits said...

o.O? No thanks, I dun think i wanna play some new games. Better get ready for U! =P

xzenith said...

eh i want to play space rangers XD