Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Day to Blog about

Hmm... Today, i spent most of my time at my friend's house. Woopie~ Ah, of course, he's my neighbour. =P

I went there because another of my friend was there. More people = more fun. Haha

Alright, we spent our time playing at Wasabi (aka Arcanix)'s house. Playing here, obviously refers to his PC games! Wahaha. Coz, my PC is obsolete. Haiz~
Also, Wasabi has a cute doggy. Oh yaa~ Named : Terry

And so, Wasabi showed us his pro-ness in Yuri's Revenge. Hohoho, finishing the enemy with a click of a BUTTON! Whoosh. Of course, not just a click though, I was just exaggerating. If not he's better off on stage performing... MAGIC! =P

He also managed to persuate another friend, Soony for a battle. Soony's side looked promising at first, but later end up with a handful of troops to guard his base. With another few click-clicks, boom, Soony's DEFEATED. And so he wanted a rematch. So be it. Too bad, round two ends sooner than the first. I wonder what that means? LOL. (Dun mess with WASABI! It BURNS)

Aye, then it's Kal (aka Xeonesis)'s turn to show how pro he is in StarCraft. o.O? Is he really that good? XD. Nopey dopey, he's just better than both of us. He had a hard time defeating two enemies with another of my friend - Shandy. Aye, you got it, it's SHANDY, and he can drink too. He won in Beer Binge during our last Prom Night. Bleh~

Wasabi also showed us some of his other games. Like the Sexy Vampire games where you can SEDUCE people! Woooooo~ Spooky~ And also Max Payne and Baldur's Gate.

Hmm... are you wondering about what i did there? Noh, too bad, i did pretty much nothing more than watching them play. Coz, i'm not really into those strategy games. I played once, against poor little AI. Easy as pie. Duh, they don't even know how to build strong armies. Killed by a noob like myself. =P

Before returning home, I got a copy of the game from Wasabi - Yuri's Revenge! Wow, thanks mate. But it's really not my style. I prefer RPG, shooter and other games which require less STRATEGY. =D

Until next time, see ya for now. ;)

4 comments:

ShimmerVoid said...

:D Whooosh. After the renovations remember to msg me or something. Oh ! Leave a msg in my blog. I wanna come over =P

My turn now muahaha.

Mits said...

Hmm... I think cannot d. I took up a job at AusEd. Haiz~

ShimmerVoid said...

AusEd??!!!

Mits said...

Ya, the consultation/adviser for education, something like that. I did asked them if they require any more helpers, but they need only one at the moment, so... Haiz~ If not I would ask you to come with me. =P

But not to worry, they will need more hands for the fairs (Education fair of course, NOT PC). XD