Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SKYPE!!!

Oooh yea, my bro and my family skyped almost everyday since he left. There's one bad thing about ANU though, which is the internet access is not free. It's charged at 1 cent(Australian Dollar) per MB download, which is rather expensive. A minute of skype is around 1 MB already, maybe more. In a university, should give free wi-fi mer, especially the famous ones. Haiyo~

Anyway, the longest we chatted lasted more than an hour. Long huh? =P

He complained alot about the long walking distances from campus, shopping centre and banks. That's normal since he got the accommodation outside his University. Also, there's some slight problem with the health cover thingie. Well, as a summary, he does complain alot. =D

It would not be the case if I followed suit huh? Since I also got an unconditional offer before my actual result came out, and also promised a scholarship of 5000 Aussie per year for 2 years after my actual result was out. But still... the tuition fees are too high even after deducting 5000. Haiz~ I guess i'll have to apply to the coming scholarship and see how thing goes. =)

No comments: